I know that I have overloaded you with with baking posts lately but I have found a new recipe from Bake Smile Play that I just had to share with you!
They are Chocolate Rum Balls without the rum because I’m sure that most of you that are reading this are probably too young to drink or don’t want to get drunk on chocolate rum balls!
YOU WILL NEED:
1x packet of biscuits (Marie or Arrowmilk buscuits)
1/4 cup of cocoa powder
1 cup of desiccated coconut
395g of condensed milk
- Empty biscuits into a food processor/blender and blend until the biscuits turn to fine crumbs
- Empty the biscuits into a large bowl, sift in the cocoa powder and pour in the condensed milk
- In a seperate bowl, put in the desiccated coconut and place to one side
- Mix the biscuits, cocoa powder and condensed milk until well-combined
- Using a spoon or your hands, scoop a heaped teaspoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball
- Once a ball shape has formed, roll it into the desiccated coconut until fully covered
- Once all of the mixture has been used, place the chocolate rum balls into the fridge for a minimum of 15-20 minutes, however, they always taste better the second day once they have been in the fridge overnight
I would like to wish you a Happy New Year and I hope that 2016 is everything that you wish for! Thank you for reading Georgia May Know, it means so much to me if you have just read this blog post or come back everytime that I upload a new post. Thank you xxx